Studio Policies and Procedures
Please read carefully.
- The studio will be locked at the time class starts unless another LBL professional is present. Please plan to arrive a few minutes before your class to accommodate.
- Please register for Pre-Registration Required classes 1 hr in advance M-S and 2 hrs in advance for Sundays.
- Please NO GLASS in the studio.
- Please arrive with good hygiene to benefit all and the equipment!
- Please leave the studio just as nice as it was found.
- Please let us know if there is something that needs attention in studio. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Refunds and Cancellations:
- There are NO REFUNDS. In the event that you cannot use your purchase, you may however, transfer your purchase to another client or convert your purchase into an account credit.
- Expiration dates are firm. Please arrange to use your purchases in the allotted time frame.
- There is a strict 24hr cancellation policy on all private or semi-private appointments. In the event you cannot make it to your appointment, please contact your professional to reschedule. Late cancels will forfeit their session.
- If you need to reschedule your appointments within the 24 hour window, there will be a $45 rebooking fee.
- There is a strict 3 hour cancellation policy on classes. Please pull yourself off the roster if you cannot attend.
- Late cancels will forfeit a session from packages. Unlimited yoga members will be charged $10 for late cancels. Unlimited aerial members will be charged $20 for missed technique classes, $10 for cross training and open workout classes.
- 30 day notices are required for contract cancellations. Suspensions are offered at $25/mo fee for up to 3 months.
- Workshop space is limited. If you cannot attend a workshop you've registered for, you must cancel within 72 hrs prior to the workshop and use your credit within the given expiration time frame or transfer your spot to another client. Less than 24 hour notice will result in forfeiture of credit. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the workshop registration.
- In the event we cancel a class or event, you will not be charged and you will receive a credit for your purchase if the event is not made up.
Questions or Concerns? Contact Us.