Studio Policies and Procedures
Please read carefully.
- The studio will be locked at the time class starts unless another LBL professional is present. Please plan to arrive a few minutes before your class to accommodate.
- Please register for Pre-Registration Required classes 1 hr in advance M-S and 2 hrs in advance for Sundays or as noted online.
- Please NO GLASS in the studio.
- Please arrive with good hygiene to benefit all and the equipment!
- Please leave the studio just as nicely as it was found.
- Please let us know if there is something that needs attention in studio. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Refunds and Cancellations:
- There are NO REFUNDS. In the event that you cannot use your purchase, you may however, transfer your purchase to another client or convert your purchase into an account credit.
- Expiration dates are firm. Please arrange to use your purchases in the allotted time frame.
- There is a strict 24hr cancellation policy on all private or semi-private appointments. In the event you cannot make it to your appointment, please contact your professional to reschedule. Late cancels will forfeit their session.
- There is a strict 3 hour cancellation policy on classes. Please pull yourself off the roster if you cannot attend.
- Late cancels will forfeit a session from packages. Unlimited yoga members will be charged $10 for late cancels. Unlimited aerial members will be charged $20 for missed technique classes, $10 for cross training and open workout classes.
- 30 day notices are required for contract cancellations. Suspensions are offered at $25/mo fee for up to 3 months.
- Workshop space is limited. If you cannot attend a workshop you've registered for, you must cancel within 72 hrs prior to the workshop and use your credit within the given expiration time frame or transfer your spot to another client. Less than 24 hour notice will result in forfeiture of credit. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the workshop registration.
- In the event we cancel a class or event, you will not be charged and you will receive a credit for your purchase if the event is not made up.
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of my participation in the program, I for myself, my employees, heirs, assigns, agents, officers, directors, shareholders and co-workers hereby release, indemnify, and discharge Live Beyond Limit, llc, Kate Wrightson, landlords, independent contractors, employees, heirs, assigns, agents, officers, and directors (hereinafter collectively referred to as “LBL”) from any and all claims, demands or causes of action arising from my participation in the program or from any use of the program suggestions, equipment and facilities.
I have voluntarily enrolled in a program of physical, emotional and spiritual/energetic healing. This program may include, but is not limited to aerial silks, sling, lyra, trapeze, specialty apparatus, physical conditioning, reiki, energetic healing, pranayama, dance, meditation, crystals, mantras, color therapy, music and sound therapy, structural integration, massage, affirmations, visualization, past life regression, mandala, nutrition, readings, and yoga that are designed, offered, recommended, and/or supervised by teachers, contractors, and practitioners of LBL. I hereby affirm that I am in good condition and do not suffer from any disability that would prevent or limit my choice and free will to participation in this program.
The risks include, among other things: slips and falls; falling from equipment; rope burns; pinches, scrapes, twists and jolts that could result in scratches, bruises, sprains, lacerations, fractures, concussions, or even more severe life threatening hazards; strains, cuts, bruises, muscle soreness and fractures.
I fully understand that I may suffer physical or emotional trauma, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties as a result of my participation in the program and I hereby release LBL and all aforementioned parties from any and all liability now or in the future, including but not limited to medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and attorney’s fees that may occur via my voluntary enrollment in programs at LBL and any other distress, illness, soreness, death or injury, however caused, whether occurring during or after my participation in the program or use of the program developed, equipment and facilities, regardless of fault, negligence acts or omissions of LBL.
I hereby acknowledge that LBL are facilitators to assist me in my overall well-being and energetic balance and I fully understand that it is my responsibility to communicate my health clearly with all necessary LBL professionals so that my instruction and supervision is orchestrated optimally and I will not withhold information from these individuals.
I certify that I am not and will not be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol while participating in activities at LBL. I hereby give permissions to LBL to take and utilize my picture for marketing, promotional, and community purposes. I acknowledge that this waiver is binding and that by signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I will be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against LBL on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
Questions or Concerns? Contact Us.