We offer highly skilled and certified instruction and guidance in Yoga, Aerial Dance, and Wellness.
We are on a mission to help people LIVE and THRIVE through all circumstances of life.
What's In a Name?
Live Beyond Limit. It's our philosophy and way of life.
- Live Beyond Limit represents making the active choice to live and thrive respectfully within our environment moment to moment.
- It is about creating longevity for the individual and community in movement patterns, thought patterns, actions, and overall lifestyle.
- Live Beyond Limit is making the choice to find and focus on the opportunity and growth available in all experiences.
- It is belief in the human spirit to live without placing limitations on oneself or others ability to experience, grow, and thrive.
- It is the belief that in coming together, receiving support, and helping ourselves we can help our regional and world community become a healthier and more sustainable place.
Our mission is to enliven the human spirit and enrich our community through our offerings in yoga, aerial arts, bodywork, nutrition, and individualized coaching.
- Individual support in classes, workshops, and retreats
- Accessibility for all fitness and health levels from brand new beginners to elite athletes
- A safe, comfortable, and supportive community and studio environment
- Improved physical, mental, and emotional awareness and well being
- Local involvement and global outreach with fundraisers, community events, service projects, donated classes and mentoring
- To teach you how to Live Beyond Limit
- 5% of all retail sales go to Realities For Children
- Come on in for yoga gear and locally crafted artwork & prints, jewelry, accessories, clothing, flow toys, CBD products, as well as organic skin care products by Skin Deep Naturals and Nahla!
Our Contributions in 2015
- Over $10,000 in donated in combined services and monies to individuals and non-profits
- Weekly Donation Meditation and Yoga Classes
- Monthly Donation Aerial Silk Classes
- Work-Trade (SEVA) opportunities
- Student Showcase for Aerial Students
- Open House Benefit with Local Art and Performances
- Sustainable Living Fair and World Hoop Day aerial and massage contributions
- Involvement in Sonic Bloom, the Breathe Festival, and Arise Festival via workshops, performance and aerial demos
Our 2016 Community Contributions
- Business membership with Realities for Children
- 3 Open Houses donating to No Barriers, Realities for Children, & the LBL Outreach Program
- $9,500 in service donations to date
- 3 Student Showcases for Aerial and Flow Community
- Work-Trade/ Seva Opportunities
- May-August Free Community Circus In the Park Events
- ARISE Theme Camp Contributors
- Sonic Bloom Presentors (Acro, ShadowWork, Herbalism)
- Breathe Yoga Festival Sponsors, Vendors, Instructors
- I'mUnique Free Wellness Fest Contributors
- Open Streets, World Hoop Day, SMART Boys & Girls Club events in Fort Collins
- Local Artist Gallery/Commissioned exposure