Aerial Silks, Sling, Lyra and Special Apparatus
*Enjoy drop ins, packages or our Aerial Memberships that include ALL Live Beyond Limit classes.
Limitless Beginner Aerial Silks/Sling
Limitless Beginner Aerial Silks/Hammock classes will teach the basic strength and control in inversions, wraps, locks, climbs and technical movements in the aerial silks and hammock.
You must *TEST OUT* with all basic strength and technique to ensure safety as you evolve to drops, catches, rolls and more difficult sequencing in Intermediate classes.
Limitless Intermediate Aerial Silks
Limitless Intermediate Aerial Silks will teach progressions for all wraps, catches and transitional sequences to help link vocabulary together for increased endurance and performance art capacity. Build foundational skills and strength to be prepared for increased height and higher impact drops.
- Must test out of Limitless Beginner Silks & Sling, knee climb, aerially executed foot locks, straddle back, hip key climb
Limitless Advanced Aerial Silks
Limitless Advanced Aerial Silks will introduce swivels, momentum training, drop sequences, performance level endurance training and improv. Learn to link your basic drops and catches into your own personal expression.
- Test out of Intermediate, 3 straight arm hanging toe touches, 4 straddle inverts , 2 straight arm straddle inverts, 3 full skin-the-cats, 3 sets meathook switches, helicopters, double stars/pencil, back/front balance.
Limitless Advanced Aerial Sling
Advanced sling is designed to take students into more complex drops, rolls and sequences. Students will receive individualized attention for their performance and fitness goals to progress at their own pace through more advanced aerial vocabulary and skill sets.
- 5 pullovers, split roll, slack drops, birth canal
Limitless Intro/Beginner Trapeze
Limitless Intro/Beginner Trapeze is designed to help guide students learn the basics of trapeze through mounting, inverting, and working within the ropes.
This class is designed for beginners with little to no aerial experience.
Limitless Mixed Level Trapeze
Limitless Mixed Level Trapeze is designed for individuals with previous trapeze or lyra experience. It will work into intermediate to advanced postures, fluidity and sequencing, as well as increased endurance on the trapeze.
- controlled tuck up, pull-over, controlled straight arm straddle up
Limitless Beginner Lyra
Limitless Beginner Aerial Lyra, also known as hoop, is a class for new students and those wishing to work on the fundamentals of lyra acrobatics and dance. This apparatus is a metal hoop, so it is quite akin to the monkey bars or appealing to those who used to do gymnastics bars.
We will focus on building strength and body awareness in the air through learning various ways of getting onto and off of the lyra, inversions, introductory movement patterns and basic tricks that will help create a solid foundation for drops and more difficult sequencing and hoop maneuvering in Intermediate and Advanced levels.
Limitless Intermediate Lyra
This class will work with the strength built from the previous series and apply momentum into the lyra practice. Spinning, swinging, and drops will be focused on to create a dynamic movement to take into the air.
- controlled tuck up, pull-over, straddle back, straddle up, around the world
Limitless Advanced Lyra
Limitless Advanced Lyra is a class emphasizing on individuality and artistry, this class will push students to find more of their flow by learning new skills and being encouraged to explore different ways of moving in and out of the skills. Students will be challenged and will begin to work on much deeper shoulder stability and endurance.
As students build vocabulary and confidence in the air, they begin to create an authentic style unique to their abilities and strengths in their own practice.
- 5 skin the cats, 5 meat hooks, 5 straddle ups, 5 tuck-ups and 5 pullovers, toe hangs and heel hangs all to the top bar
- instructor approval on steadiness and shoulder stability
Limitless Aerial Artistry (Mixed Apparatus)
Begin to hone your skills as an artist and performer. This class focuses on exercises to challenge how to approach the creative process, discover your unique artistic voice, and expand your performance quality using the aerialist's established vocab knowledge on the apparatus of their choice.
Happy Hour - Limitless Aerial Sampler
The Limitless Sampler is an introductory circus and fitness class designed to help individuals experience the delight of flight via aerial silks, sling, and lyra dance and acrobatics.
Our instructors happily and easily work with all fitness levels to help make circus arts fun, accessible, safe and empowering.
Learn fundamental inversions, wraps and mounts in this intro class!
- Minimum of 1 registered student needed. Please check registration prior to class.
- Please remove all jewelry before class.
- Please avoid any strong perfumes or use of lotion prior to class as they can degrade the equipment.
- Tighter clothing and pants that come at least mid-calf are recommended for safety.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may not be able to join class for safety.