Aerial Silks, Sling, Lyra and Special Apparatus
*Enjoy drop ins, packages or our Aerial Memberships that include ALL Live Beyond Limit classes.
Beginner Aerial Silks/Sling
Limitless Beginner Aerial Silks/Hammock classes will teach the basic strength and control in inversions, wraps, locks, climbs and technical movements in the aerial silks and hammock.
You must *TEST OUT* with all basic strength and technique to ensure safety as you evolve to drops, catches, rolls and more difficult sequencing in Intermediate classes.
Limitless Intermediate/Advanced Aerial Silks
Limitless Intermediate/Advanced Aerial Silks will teach progressions for all wraps, catches and transitional sequences to help link vocabulary together for increased endurance and performance art capacity. Build foundational skills and strength to be prepared for increased height and higher impact drops.
- Must test out of Limitless Beginner Silks & Sling, knee climb, aerially executed foot locks, straddle back, hip key climb
MiXed Level Aerial Sling
Mixed Level Sling is designed to take students into more complex drops, rolls and sequences. Students will receive individualized attention for their performance and fitness goals to progress at their own pace through more advanced aerial vocabulary and skill sets.
- 3 pullovers, split roll, slack drops, knee drop, 360 Star Drop
Mixed Level Trapeze
Limitless Mixed Level Trapeze is designed for those with interest in learning trapeze. Beginner to Intermediate individuals with or without previous trapeze or lyra experience are welcome. It will work into beginner to intermediate mounts, postures, fluidity and sequencing, as well as increased endurance on the trapeze.
You will progress more quickly combining this class with Beginner Lyra class attendance.
Limitless Beginner Aerial Lyra, also known as hoop, is a class for new students and those wishing to work on the fundamentals of lyra acrobatics and dance. This apparatus is a metal hoop, so it is quite akin to the monkey bars or appealing to those who used to do gymnastics bars.
We will focus on building strength and body awareness in the air through learning various ways of getting onto and off of the lyra, inversions, introductory movement patterns and basic tricks that will help create a solid foundation for drops and more difficult sequencing and hoop maneuvering in Intermediate and Advanced levels.
This class will work with the strength built from the previous series and apply momentum into the lyra practice. Spinning, swinging, and drops will be focused on to create a dynamic movement to take into the air.
- controlled tuck up, pull-over, straddle back, straddle up, around the world
Limitless Advanced Lyra is a class emphasizing on individuality and artistry, this class will push students to find more of their flow by learning new skills and being encouraged to explore different ways of moving in and out of the skills. Students will be challenged and will begin to work on much deeper shoulder stability and endurance.
As students build vocabulary and confidence in the air, they begin to create an authentic style unique to their abilities and strengths in their own practice.
- 5 skin the cats, 5 meat hooks, 5 straddle ups, 5 tuck-ups and 5 pullovers, toe hangs and heel hangs all to the top bar
- instructor approval on steadiness and shoulder stability
Happy Hour - Aerial Sampler
The Limitless Sampler is an introductory circus and fitness class designed to help individuals experience the delight of flight via aerial silks, sling, and lyra dance and acrobatics.
Our instructors happily and easily work with all fitness levels to help make circus arts fun, accessible, safe and empowering.
Learn fundamental inversions, wraps and mounts in this intro class!
- Minimum of 1 registered student needed. Please check registration prior to class.
- Please remove all jewelry before class.
- Please avoid any strong perfumes or use of lotion prior to class as they can degrade the equipment.
- Tighter clothing and pants that come at least mid-calf are recommended for safety.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may not be able to join class for safety.